ABOUT COOKIESAll website visitors have many cookies stored on their computers, tablets and mobile phones. With the new legislation (ZEKom-1) there are changes regarding information or consent of visitors to their use.
WHAT ARE COOKIESCookies in computing and the Internet are small text files that most websites store on devices that allow users to access the Internet in order to identify individual devices that users have used to access them. Their storage is under the complete control of the user's browser - the user can restrict or disable the storage of cookies.
- for a better user experience of the website, we adjust the display of content to visitors according to past visits
- to store choices when creating shortcuts and offers and comparing them
- we keep you registered on the parts of the sites where registration is required
- to identify your device (computer, tablet, mobile phone), which allows you to customize the display of content to your device
- to monitor traffic, which allows us to check the effectiveness of the display of content and the relevance of ads and the continuous improvement of websites
- they are necessary for the operation of certain services (eg online banks, online shops and other forms of e-commerce,…)